View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
On the one hand, Tibetanites that were actually used by monks over years and years will have built up a history that can't be compared to anything else.

But on the other hand... I would think that where metaphysics are concerned, the natural side of ALL tektites -- Moldavite, Libyan Desert Glass, and other tektites from anywhere else -- SHOULD all have quite a bit of natural energy associated with them. After all, if they were created by a meteor impact, then they share a pretty significant element in their history. The materials of the meteorite and the content of the earth at the location of impact will have some differences. But the energies that forged those stones are going to have a lot in common. Meteorite impacts the earth, molten meteorite plus molten earth crust equal natural glass/tektite. It's still the wedding of space stuff plus earth material, and as such, they ALL should be special, IMO.

Yup you hit it on the head, on the bright side I did get my Rizalite/Bikolite yesterday which is a form of a Indochinite found in the Phillipines.