View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Lovely dream. This dream of yours Is talking about your Mind/Soul. This sage is a manifestation of God the father; the Ancient of days, and He is talking to your spirit about your Soul/Mind and it's sojourn/Soul-journ.

The Soul/Mind can be likened to an ocean and this Soul/Mind is what we investigate when we enter into our spiritual journey, for through here come a myriad of experiences.

It Is clear from my interpretation that you practice some form of meditation and are interested in that which oertains to the mystic life, if I may call it that. Having a good grasp on esoteric literature, especially the application of what buddhists refer to as loving kindness.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days stands as the Father of your spirit and the Guru of your soul and has given you lesson and instruction on how to go about your spiritual journey. After all, our spiritual journey consists a lot of finding out who we are and our identity is in our soul and eventually our spirit/essence.

But your soul/mind must be clear, not just on the shores but everywhere. Within your soul is housed the subconscious and conscious aspects of being, and both must be totally clear, and not one hidden and another revealed.

As you were in a hurry to enter into the spiritual journey to experience some part of your being, God the Father; the Ancient of Days said wait. And this goes to be a lesson for all of us. Everything that is a journey has risks. He says for you to "wait" & only when your soul/mind I clear, then can you go on and explore this spiritual journey through numerous practices at your disposal. But for now, the only practice you should do is "watching & waiting", or if you like, Watching and waiting meditation. When your mind is clear consciously and subconsciously and soul pure enough to reflect all-light, then you can truly begin the journey.

And notice, it's God the Father; the Ancient of Days who knows exactly when your soul/mind is clean, therefore, your journey starts in the bossom of the Father, which is Love Undifferentiated. Because if you did not abide in the Fathers love, you would have already ventured into the dark seas. It begins with Undifferentiated Love, the essence of the Father.

God the Father; the Ancient of Days bless you as you wait upon His word to go into the clearness and purity of your self. Go and shine.

AMEN.

Hi Aknaton,

Thank you for the extensive, lovely interpretation of my dream.

I do not practice any form of meditation in the traditional sense and of what is widely known to be meditation. However, I do love sitting and watching the water(river/sea) as in my dream which I consider a form Meditation for me is also my work as I fully concentrate on it, lose track of time and I am in absolute bliss.

This dream truly has some very powerful messages. Patience for example, it is my belief, is a virtue that all souls are having a human experience in order to learn, cultivate, grow and further expand related indeed, as in my dream with clarity.