View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Lepus

Hello

I like your altar.

My goal in life is to build a temple. I was inspired by someone on Youtube who had her temple built from scratch. I think she bought a piece of land or reserved it. She drew a huge pentagram on the ground before construction. The construction team built her sacred place within the pentagram. I'd imagine the pentagram was used for protection from malicious magick by other witches. After complete construction of her sacred temple she started to set up her altars. She now has more room to conduct her rituals and perform spells than her previous temple. And her three deities: Lucifer, Belial and Hecate now have their own place within her temple. Her old temple was much smaller and she only worked with Hecate. Later along the path, she started to connect with Belial and then Lucifer.

I'd also want to have a sacred place from outdoors. A place where no one would set foot in. I have yet to find the place. I've seen several spots near running water but people who walk or go hiking could be seen. And I want a place away from society. I'd seen some isolated spots but it's pretty far away from home. Maybe when I move from this home I might be lucky to find such a place. But for now my backyard should suffice.

I always thought of separating my mundane life with my spiritual life by having my home to be a place for living in mundane and my temple a place for connecting with my spirituality.

How do you make moon water and moon salt? Do you leave it outside during a full moon? And what do you use it for?

Lepus