View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi shiva,

in my experience your options are:

1) get upset but continue working within the limits presented; do what makes sense rather than what you want to do.
2) do what you want and don't worry about the consequences
3) just blow the whole thing off and don't do ANY of it.
4) accept that it is the way it is and you don't have any choice about that
5) close your eyes, go lalalalala as loudly as you can, and just try to ignore what is being said.
6) decide not to care about the ramifications of the way they treat you and then think about your options in that light.
7) don't make a choice and wait to see what happens next

you don't get the option of getting what you want and avoiding what you don't the *easy* way. Unfortunately. Something about if you got that then you would just drift through life pleasantly but meaninglessly until you are dead in the realest sense (not in the but there is another life anyway so who cares if I die sense but in another way entirely)? The wisdom from above seems to be they would rather have us malcontent than dead even if we curse them every minute we are on that road...

but obviously, all of the options above will bring a certain amount of pain... I agree it would just be so much easier for us if they gave us what we want rather than keep teasing us this way. They don't seem willing to do that though sigh.

at least that is my experience...
THANK YOU!

From the way you speak, I realise that we have shared experiences in these regards...I hate being "the only one" these things happen to and the more I believe the universe is conspiring against me, the more it does under the law: "that which ye resists, persists"...but all that is required for that to happen, is for me to just label it as such...not even putting up any resistance...just calling it AS it is due to the internal (infernal) dialogue which loves to give a running commentary of my life. My subconscious mind sounds like David Attenborough..

"...and if you look here, you will notice the human species taking full advantage of your whole need to see THEM...you should anticipate these things months in advance..."want to see me Wednesday morning? I'm sorry, but I'm getting my nails done then... Thursday afternoon? Nope, no can do...I have my Zumba class at that time..what about a month from Monday week? I just MAY be able to squeeze you in between washing my hair and taking my dog for a walk..."

Et cetera...et cetera...et cetera...