View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
I haven't read the link.
But my 1st response was...sigh...isn't that every authoritarian wannabe's grand plan? Surely it was the plan of some folks all along or for quite some time now.

As to the alien element, again I haven't read the link but many have seen the command centre craft by remote viewing. There is a theme of benevolent to somewhat hostile notions of superiority in nearly all these observations or encounters.

Some of their perceptions of their own superiority may be down to how poorly we treat one another and how poorly we distribute and share our resources. But I could never be fully sure that part of it wasn't down to their perceptions of their relative homogeneity (which could come across as a belief in their racial superiority) and down to their size, which is probably around +20% over mean western heights for men and women (say 7 ft vs 5 ft 10 for men, and 6.5 feet vs 5 ft 4 for women). They do mostly appear very pale, i.e. the stereotypical Anglo or Nordic look and colour, the tall lanky or muscular builds. The stark paleness combined with their height would tend to make most of them (all but the "shorties") stand out. I could not say about origins though...I have only had a few brief "encounters" over the years. But it seems many have been here observing quite a long time...across many Gaian ages and cultures.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke