View Single Post
Old 26-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher347
We live in a 4D world not a 3D one. You need 4 bits of information to locate anything anywhere in our universe. 3 physical X, y, Z and then a unit of time. Time is the 4th direction we all move through. A 3D world is lifeless. It's like a 3D photograph where nothing in it changes. You really should try to avoid beliefs and work on gaining actual knowledge. The only way you can gain actual knowledge is by first hand experience. The best way to do this is learning how how to leave your body while fully conscious and do your own investigations. If you haven't done so already, I suggest reading Robert Monroe's books. Staring with his first one Journeys Out of The Body. Knowledge is far more valuable than simple belief which takes no real effort on your part to obtain.

I actually have been trying to astral project for quite some time. I have been told my frequencies might not be where they need to be and I need to get to the point where I can astral project. For now I have just been trying to gain knowledge via books ect. I would really love to astral project and gain knowledge that way, I know there is so much hidden that I can benefit from by astral projecting.