View Single Post
Old 18-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
So with your NDE, did you not have any perception of going somewhere else?? Do you think you would have just ceased to exist if you hadn't come back to this life?

the "nothing gap" occurred within the context of the NDE. there i was out of body, looking down at it knowing i had died, then flying over the local terrain ... then i wasn't ... then i was again and rather disappointed, "i'm dead and this is it?". (the recognition of my existence as an "i am" in that instant seems key since it created a distinction between the existence of self and the disappointing nothingness in which the "i am" noticed it's self.) then the odd journey continued though patterns of light and color until i ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue toned entities. i too was blue and ornately decorated, one of a seemingly infinite line of such entities until i spoke aloud, breaking the blissful silence. suddenly i was back in my sickly human body and feeling like death warmed over. next time i'm gonna keep my big blue yap shut. lol