View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I've recently been informed by a medium friend that he have my child's soul with him and he doesn't know how to enable him (my son) to move on to the next life. His suggestion is to let my son be taught and guided by one of his guardians and when he is ready he will move on. But from what I'm told, my son is not being taught with gentleness because it seems that he have caused problems for the medium's family a few times.

(((HUGS CELESTE)))

I understand this medium is a friend of yours, however, I would visit w/another medium ...
To be honest I'm taken aback, I've never heard of an unsettling reading like yours - I'm truly sorry ...
The mediums in my city can be found at metaphysical stores, their average cost is $30/hr; check one to learn if they can provide help in locating a medium or if they have one on-site ...
A number of years ago I was prepared to spend any amount of $ on a medium ...
I contacted a medium from the old 2007 show "Psychic Challenge" ...
Incredibly she only charged $40/hrly at the time, she was awesome & the best I have ever come across ...
How she was able to provide my husband's name, his appearance, how he died & other pertinent information is the strongest validation of mediumship I have ever received ...
The reading was over the phone. I simply rang her up, we began w/simple greetings & after that she was all systems go. She asked very few questions & those were only to validate her interpretations w/a yes or no ...
The only information she had about me was my nickname & area code, I provided my credit card # w/my full name after the reading ...
This was the only time she had any personal information on me to be able to look me up on-line or about my husband's publicized death ...

There are medium's out there that are much stronger than others, and have the ability to help ...
Sending prayers for your son & healing prayers for you ...