View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Understanding better about the world beyond

Hi everyone,

I'm here to learn about what is actually going on after we die. Does someone pick us up to the next destination? How does ghosts and lost souls happen?

I've recently been informed by a medium friend that he have my child's soul with him and he doesn't know how to enable him (my son) to move on to the next life. His suggestion is to let my son be taught and guided by one of his guardians and when he is ready he will move on. But from what I'm told, my son is not being taught with gentleness because it seems that he have caused problems for the medium's family a few times.

He tried to 'insert' himself on people. I have a feeling that he just want to be heard and wants to communicate but my friend insists that we have to be firm and strict with other worldly entities. I am worried for my son but on the other hand I dont really understand about mediumship, afterlife or spirits either. I am also not allowed to meet and talk to my son through him. He doesn't want my son to be attached to the living because he is not the living anymore.

Can anyone give me any insights regarding this? Any insight will be appreciated.
Is there a way to cross over a lost soul such as my son?

Thank you 😊