View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 05:44 AM
Pathfinder

Pendulum Power Differs Depending on Location?

Hi all, I am new here so please bear with me if I seem to lack knowledge.
When meditating I have a small amethyst crystal on a chain. In my previous property this amethyst would seem very powerful and would whizz round in circular movements very fast, and would also swing back and forth and side to side, depending on the questions I was asking. When I moved to my current property all this movement stopped!

So, theories? Apparently the previous householders in my previous property were a couple of very eccentric elderly ladies; real characters according to the neighbours, although it was not known whether they had any spiritual 'gifts' or were other-worldly. I was very happy there as I felt there were very happy vibes in the place. The ladies (sisters) had lived there quite some years so the bungalow had absorbed a lot of their vibrations (IMHO)

Where I live now I am also very happy and contented but there are no discernable vibes. The property had been rented out and occupied by a number of different people over recent years.

So could anyone please tell me whether the vibes a property absorbs (or doesn't!) affects the use of gemstones? Or is something else at play? Thank you. By the way, love reading about peoples' favourite stones. I used to tumble my own but not able to here.