View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Caleb

Discovering the Core Fear of Death

Consider that the deeper fear is not of what we often call the "unknown" or the "mystery," but rather we generally fear what is already known to us intuitively by our Higher Self, which is our Spiritual Perfection.

It is our Light (Divine Awareness) that is most feared, my friends, not our darkness (ignorance)!

Why? Simply because there is a part of consciousness (which some call "ego" or the "unconscious") which holds a stubborn belief in separation from its Source and separation from others, because it usually "trusts" in what its physical senses show it as being absolute truth, which appears to be a reality of separate bodies and separate minds.

This "ego," which simply means "I," fears its own end, its own "death," which is actually a fear of the Divine Light, because there really is no "I" in Divine Light, which is another term for Oneness. Only from a perspective that appears to the human mind to be an experience of being distanced from others and from the Divine Light is it possible for the reality of "physical existence," which indeed is a gift, an opportunity for the incarnated soul to learn to live joyously and awaken to its True Nature.

However, the mind's perception of separation and distance is faulty, for it ignores the greater reality of Oneness in which we all move and live within. We exist within an "infinite sea" of energy and consciousness. It is because of this that all dimensions, even the "afterlife" dimensions, really exist in the same "infinite space," one may call it.

Ultimately, there is no such thing as an "afterlife" or after death reality, for Oneness knows no separation and no dimensions, Itself being the "infinite sea" of all being.