View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Fearless32

Well for me, when it comes to relationship it’s a mixed bag of things because with LOA you also have to contend with your subconscious thoughts too (and that’s not really addressed properly in the secret). It may be that this person and you have a whole load of past lives and you might be vibrationally compatible with one another, but you may not be what each other is looking for in relationship. Likewise if this person wanted a relationship with you – then even with a busy schedule they would create time to be with you. Relationship and Love are two words that have hundreds of different definitions attached to them, so when you use them in affirmations they may be working but just not in the way you imagine them to be working. For example, a woman may say to her child “I love you” and that “I love you” will be different than the one she says to her own mother or father, or husband or boyfriend, or even her best friends. It is all “Love” and all uses the same word but is just a different expression of it. Likewise I’ve come to realise often times when people are seeking relationship there can be thoughts like if I fall in love it will never last, or I’ll be hurt etc and of course the LOA will take all of that into consideration.

What if its not about this specific person, but more about creating the relationship(or relationships) of your desires that work for you on all levels – whether that’s with this person or even someone better. If I were you, I’d focus instead on how you want to feel when you are in a relationship that’s working for you – do you want appreciation, gratitude, happiness, fun, intellectual conversations – go for the feeling because that’s going to be the magnet that draws that relationship to you rather than this person who whilst at this moment in time may fit what you think you desire may turn out to be something entirely different too.