View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 08:35 PM
bartholomew

I am James. I am also a channel, a conscious channel. Bartholomew is my contact and has been my sole contact since about 1991. Before that time I was a more ordinary sensitive. When I write a post now I begin with an impulse then the rest is channeling. That's why I sign off as "Bartholomew".

Thanks for your replies. When I read I am reminded of the need to compensate for our imperfect minds. It is my belief that the Hindus are the holders of the oldest set of truths on Earth at this time. I remember too that all of we humans suffer from the same inability to properly codify higher realities. I try to position myself in a stance of selflessness believing that in this way the highest and best of channeled information will be available.

There is a sign that I have noted in channeling. During a session the ideas rush by and we try to record them before we forget. Later we read and it seems detached because the connection has faded a bit. Who wrote this? So then I can re read and repaid spelling and typos but changing something too much is more difficult because the awareness has returned to normal, whatever that is.

There are enough points of agreement in both our statements to serve as confirmations. You and I are not the same person after all nor have we had the same experineces nor are our vibes the same. Let's not forget the conditioning effects as given by astrological influences. I think of two men in different buildings looking out of windows at the same event. Perspective is a little different. So descriptions vary just a bit but not so much as to negate either.

The astral is a truly wondrous place. At the high end we find beauty and access to vistas of what seems to us to be ultimate truths. At the central areas are the feelings of everyday living. We are sustained. At the lower end are those things which are unique to the Earth. Here are those forms which find expression through people who are up to no good. Below that plane is the ethereal which also has divisions. When a higher entity plans to use the lower planes in order to bring a message or teaching to us he or she will use directed mind to rearrange the matter of the target plane and then likewise with the communication. All this then remains intact until it is removed. The form is usually ethereal and astral too using the appropriate sub plane energies. Just because we are in the astral does not mean we are in the lower parts where strange things happen.

We have chakras which give us points of connections to higher planes. As our bodies are thus constructed so is our planet. Earth is a body with chakras too. Our solar plexus for instance connects us the the solar plexus of the planet. Our crown, if it is adequately developed, allows us the ability to interact directly with the higher planes which surround the Earth. Herein are those groups of entities which serve. If we can channel what is sensed all the better. But this is the way we are able to make a connection and then bring back what is learned. Of course our minds are in the way to a degree. This cannot be helped.

The solar system also has a body with chakras. The crown is the sun. The Earth is the solar plexus. Earth is not a "sacred planet". There is one in our system though. Saturn is our sacred globe. There are untold souls living here. They are not in physical form as one might easily surmise. Which systemic chakra is Saturn? This is an interesting question. Can we manage to speak of the solar system as a whole single entity engaged in purpose? At this moment I cannot but I am not channeling now either. It seems somewhat distant.

When I think of things like this I wonder what the Hindu teachings may have had to say. But care must be taken to not only read but to see the worlds as they are described. Clear vision is best gained when one can rise above cultural conditioners. I other words it is good to transcend sanskrit, for instance, when trying to determine the true nature of a thing. When words fail we are getting closer.

What do you think???

Thanks for responding... You should write more...

James