Thread: Vast Disconnect
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWalker
Reading around here and various spots of the internet lately it seems there is a pattern emerging of feeling disconnected from TF.

I have been feeling the lack of connection for the past 15 days now, from source in general and TF specifically. I reconnect to source intermittently, but he... it's like he's just gone. Sometimes that feels almost like a relief, and other times it just tears me up.

I have been batting around the idea that perhaps he is NOT TF, and that I need to take my bag of lessons from him and let that be that. (and I do know that letting go is needed, but I think we all know... easier said than done!)

However, as it does seem to be a widespread 'issue' right now it's making me wonder.

What is going on? Are we all being 'called' to let go? Is this the calm before the storm? Will we all have TF's up in our grill again sometime soon?

lol... or should I chuck this laptop out the window and mind my own p's and q's??
Can you describe what you mean when you say "he's just gone" ? Like is he not in your head anymore of what? And how long have you been separated? In my situation she's still in the back of my head, but I'm mostly over the grieving part. Kind of like I got used to the fact that shes there, and someday I'm assuming it won't be there anymore or something. I don know I guess it's just my ego since I'm quite frankly fed up with everything. Just the other day I was asking myself what would I do if she called me out of the blue and told me she wanted to see me?? In a way im kind of scared of seeing her because I don't know what to expect and I don't even know if I'm ready.....Everything just feels ruined cause of this separation, does anybody else feel this way?