View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
The headaches are odd, maybe head to a healer and make sure your crown and third eye chakra are cleansed, cleared and open. Sounds like a back up of energy causing pressure from a blocked or only partially open chakra.
I used to have this often when those chakras were first coming on line and then another form of it when they were too open for too long. Everything is running smoothly now thankfully! But it took some fiddling with and consciousness to get things sorted.

Emapthic, sure, we all have the capability of course, many are focused on other things and haven't developed it or investigated this aspect of themselves. Sort of like rock climbing, we all could with applied focus, even people with no legs have, but whether we ever do it or develop it is another story. So it is interesting you, explore it more, take a class maybe, read a book, find a teacher. There's lots to know and discover and it's exciting and can be useful too!

All Time and Space is now, meaning all dimensions and the denizens thereof are taking place in the same space as we are living our 3rd dimensional lives. With practice you can tune your frequency to experience MORE of what is also sharing the same space as you are but at higher dimensional frequency's. The Universe is a very Full and Interesting place!

An yes, I dwell quite comfortably between worlds, traveling here and there, communicating here and there. What was once surprising and hard to believe has no been normalized and is an everyday part of my expanded consciousness. I'm just more aware of some of what all is Here. :)