View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Here is what Jesus will tell those who practice a sin or willfully sin at judgement--No matter what they did for Jesus or loved Jesus--Matthew 7:21-23--He said many will hear those words--yet they all believe.
You see there is more than one Jesus being taught in religions claiming to be christian. So in the first place one must have the real Jesus and obey him.

I've used the terms satellite view vs. street view. Lately also "linear" thinking and perspective. While The Truth has it's origins apart from "space/time".
There are plenty of bible verses which ignore and disregard time.

Except for a miracle, you cannot reach those heavily indoctrinated.

I've pointed out how right after the Law came through Moses, the Almighty, Who is called Redeemer and Savior in the old testament, went about establishing the atoning practices among His people. For their sake.
St. Paul has explained how no one is justified by the Law, but rather is condemed by the Law, for no one can keep the Law perfectly.
Hence atonement. A very horrible thing, but necessary for salvation.

But, there are those who will not have ears to hear, or eyes to see.

The phrase also comes to mind, "Sinners lost, sinners saved."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein