View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
How can i contact my guides and can i be able to listen clearly to them ?

Do they will answer the call, present themselves if they're asked ? Or can they choose not to ?

Does the communication is done in with precise words or can it consist only in vague feelings, sensations ?

Hi there

I would say first connect with your guides, get to know them and interact with them in general. My main guide used to take me to a library (in my meditations) when we first met and sometimes he would show me words. I was about to say he was not very helpful, however he is impressing upon me that it build our relationship up.

Every guide will communicate in their own particular way. So once you start to connect you will be able to recognise them. Think when a person that you know writes, you know their handwriting, or their voice. This is the same with your guide.

Remember you need to connect and build this connection so that you can know their handwriting, or their voice. Once you have got this part started you will start to feel them/ know them/recognise them.

I know mine so well now, however when we first connected I used to feel them standing by me.

As for the messages being able to understand can take time and it isn't really because they are not clear, it has more to do with the fact that we attach human thinking and reasoning to their message and then we often discount it.

So I recommend that you ask for the answers to come in a clear way that you will understand and trust what you feel. When people start with this, they tend to think that they are making up the answers. You need to trust.

Remember that your guide will never suggest anything to you that is not grounded in love.

Simple connection: Angel music and meditate - as you go deeper ask your guide/s to show themselves, ask if they have a message for you. Spend time communing with them. Journal anything that you learned from them. The more you commune with them in this way the stronger your connection will become. Over time you won't need to do this as much.

I've been connected to my guides for years and there were times when I flat out forgot that they were there and there were years and years when I just plain ignored them. They say now - when you connect with us we love to bring you more of what you need in your life, it is hard when we see you struggling, when we could help, just ask and we will pave the way for everything to be alright.