Thread: chackra removal
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
I can't say Ive know if ive had any connections with spirits that I can compare with you Athymari, that's really interesting, I'm a "feeler" with people, I pick up their emotions and feel their aura, that's where I have managed to get to, before that I never knew it wasn't me. The typical discovery of an empath I suppose.

So are you looking at the rainbow as twin souls? I'm not to hot on this subject either ha! I'm a bit rubbish today :) I was seeing them as a "self" and a "higher self" it must be our personal view points influencing our perceptions...?

(I say spirits.. they are people I havent met... I guess its more accurate for me to say people's energy then spirit.)

I have recently realised that I am in fact feeling their energy in their bodies. I have also had empathy (excitement in this case!) and knowledge, though this only happened once and recently, so I assume this is new growth.

When I practice body/energy awareness on myself, it feels exactly the same.. minus the body sensation. I am quite new to this so I can not read the energy as yet.

Well, I guess the second rainbow being a reflection of the first.. you 'could' say that the light from the sun is the 'Source' energy, the first rainbow is the soul/spirit/HS (whatever word you use) and the reflection would be us

I think its easy to guess what fits, though it would not necessarily be right. I tend to be open to anything, but I can not help but muse and ponder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
I found a nice article yesterday, but I can't post links yet as I'm new here, it said that the name Mary was actually a title meaning Healer, not a name. Mary Magdalen had just one chakra, the heart chakra! She taught how to spin the blood in opposite directions about the heart, this flowed down her arms as a healing emerald light. If you search for the Sisters of the Emerald Fire a site called "temple of sakkara" is the place I visited 1st, the other info seems to stem from here......I'm loving this lady, she is pulling a lot of my personal experiences together.

This all so hints at inscension don't you think?

I hope you find a minute to read it as I think you'll enjoy it. I'm going to see if I can find more on her, Rev. Mary Hardy.

Well have a lovely day everyone.
J
x

I will indeed read it!

As for insension.. I still have not gotten my head around that I will re-read it properly!

I have always been a believer in being multi dimensional, though.. can you really say you would be inwards...or outwards... if anything you dont 'move' anywhere.. you only change your frequency?

I, personally, use the term 'Core' that exists within the energy field. I refer to it as Core Self.. which I guess is the same as Higher Self. This Core for me is mainly in the chest though I am sure there is another smaller one in the head. Though I also become aware of one newly active smaller one in my lower body also.