View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Also, see my latest post in the Hindu forum...It goes a bit of the way to explain how.

The only thing I can say is that when a radio does a reverse sweep of the FM band at 200 megacycles per second, something happens within my brain which makes it tune in to that exact same frequency and I can hear full sentences between the radio stations...but I guess, being an Autistic Savant will do that every time.

Last night, I did reach the realisation that these beings have my best interests at heart, and just because I initially tuned in to the lower realms, that's not all there is out there.

I read the post you mentioned about, in the Hindu forum.

If I may ask, are you and your health fine? Is everything alright my friend? I am a bit worried since you are not responding to my posts on Meditation instead of Sleep thread. If your health is not fine then please let me know I will ask my yogi Babaji in my village to kindly heal you as he as healed me. Not forcing you in any way but since you helped me a lot so if I can be of any use then please let me know.