View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
If you haven't met any positive-trait Aries or Leos it is because of your own energy signature... and I am not trying to blame/shame you here! This is just a true observation of how the world works

This is what I believe too, because my earlier experiences are so different than my current ones. Just rightly said about energy signature, or raising our own vibration so we attract the right people.

I feel like I am able to discern more now, than judge. Judgement is good or bad, and discernment is what is not right for me, what I am not not attracted to, and what is fine and I can feel okay around it. Discernment and judgement are two different things.

I hear people say "this sun sign is too "difficult" for me. I have to tread carefully" lol. Why lol. Man should not fear man :) there is nothing to scary about anything if we are able to discern what works for us and what does not. The only fear that comes is through you yourself, when you blow things out of proportion, because of your own fears.
I feel great now that I am able to understand myself better, it has nothing to do with my sun sign. There are so many self aware, enlightened people in this world who do not go by sun signs. Maybe it is time to wake up, know yourself more before you venture into astrology, teaching others through astrology or talking about sun signs. This world is a jungle lol, nothing to take personally I guess.