Thread: My NDE
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

Thanks much, Colours, for your story. I had a NDE in 2007. So many NDErs seem to come to what is their lesson or reason for being in this life. For my thoughts, it's simple. The reason is the same for everyone...to revel in unconditional love by truly following the Golden Rule. No sense in complicating it...that's what religion does with "God".
Did I say "God"? I'm not sure what God is, unless we wanna talk about the inner part of all of us that connects us, making us part of "God" rather than a creation of it.

I still wonder and contemplate why we need to incarnate into this physical place. Are there really "lessons" to learn? Those lessons seem to apply to this reality, and not to that place where our consciousness comes from, because only the purity of consciousness exists in that place.
So, is incarnation a hobby/pass time...like dreams of consciousness...a symbiotic relationship between consciousness/incarnation...??? I don't know. And, sure, I could be wrong about any of that. I do know that consciousness survives death. That place where consciousness goes is beyond wonderful, and I didn't want to come back to this world. What I learned is the importance of unconditional love. All else is conjecture...but it's good to come together and tell of our experiences. Maybe...maybe...one day we'll understand what it's really all about.