View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Knower
Hi, new here but full of a lot of information about the Afterlife, or as I call it, the "Life between Lives". I've read a lot about the subject, and after researching, have come to some fairly accurate conclusions, I feel. So if anyone has any questions, I may be able to help, as well.

My mom recently died, and before she died (I live 700 miles away from where she lived), I had my sister put the phone up to her ear, and told her I loved her and will miss her, but that soon she will feel better. She was ill with COPD from smoking most of her whole life, and could not breathe. I told her soon that she is going to be in her forest, barefoot and in a white flowing light dress, and the forest is going to give way to a beautiful sunny meadow, which was her happy place she always envisioned in life. A few weeks later a co-worker of mine told me she had a quick vision of a young lady with blonde hair (my mom's hair was blonde when she was younger) in a white dress in a meadow filled with beautiful flowers. She somehow just "felt" a connection between me and this lady, I knew then, that she had listened to me, and that I will again meet her one day, perhaps in that same meadow. Unless she chooses to come join me at MY happy place ;-)