View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Bluegreen

If by the unmanifest you mean the Void, the Absolute, the Root from which emanated the universe we live in then I came across two cases. Unfortunately I am not allowed to post links yet. Google Alex Paterson.

Quote:
The experience was terrifying to me as a child because the VOID had no actual form and as such was empty, yet paradoxically it was so big as to be infinite (even though I couldn't conceptualise infinite at the time), hence my perception that it was HUGE. But perhaps more disturbing to me as a child was that IT could not be defined in any terms of this reality, even to the extent that it had no actual presence even though I was intimately aware of it. (a paradox) Thus there was no sound, no sight, no taste, no smell, no feel and no emotion about it, yet somehow I was fully aware of it.

I had a sense it was pure AWARENESS devoid of EXPERIENCE and as such, just IS.

Because the VOID had no form or substance or presence and was everywhere yet nowhere, there was nowhere for me as a child to hide from it, which was why I was so terrified of it. I might add IT never did anything to harm me; it just was. I had a reoccurrence of this experience many years later as a young adult.

As I had a computer virus, I lost all data so that I cannot give you info on the other experience. Should I find it again I will post it.