View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you all for replying! I'm not surprised how differently we all receive spirit, as for those that see in solid form, I can only imagine the amount of strength and patience you must have to see that on a regular basis. I'm learning alot about the higher self and there are alot of things that make sense the deeper you dig.

I know everyone develops in their own time, it helps to hear others' personal insights into it all, especially How it came to be a part of you or when you began to accept it.

Lynn, that's beautiful that you teach your kids that its normal, not every parent is that open or willing to have that conversation with their children. I think thats why most people (back in the day) were treated as outcasts or 'in need of drugs' at the time, people are afraid of things they don't understand.

Looking forward to hearing more :)

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.