View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Glorymist

Fiona - - tie what you asked in this thread into what you and I have been discussing about lucid dreaming.

A "person" will be the same upon being brought out of a frozen state if and only if the same Soul enters it.

Now - - do you think that Soul is just going to "hang around" until some physical world discovery is made so it can get back into It's old body ??

hmmm. Now that I have asked that question - - and considering what people know about life at its make-up - - yes - - there probably would be those Soul's who will just - - um - - "sit and wait." How odd.

But - - to carry all of this on farther - - if someone consents to having their body preserved - - and when that is complete - - finds him / herself on the Astral - - and goes on to live a life there and perhaps even reincarnates back into an infant body - - then when the "preserved" body is brought back to life - - that body is "up for grabs" - - so to speak - - and most any Soul wandering around will hijack such a vehicle if It can. Ethics are as varied in the Astral Plane as they are here. Even more so. Remember - - as above, so below.

Cloning will be the same thing. They can clone a physical body all they wish - - but they will only be the "same" if the "same" Soul comes back to it. Which - - might happen. After all - - it IS experience - - is it not ??

But - - it would not be outside the realm of understanding - - for the various astral entities to be spurring this study on - - and when the clones are being pumped out - - the various awaiting entities will be waiting in line to jump in - - and I am sure the science boys and girls will allow for a "settling back in" disease or syndrome to account for the re-learning of what should have been brought back via memory if it was the same Soul. After all - - if it is an exact duplicate - - then all the neuron patterns and such will be in place to fire at the right time to continue with all patterns as set up by the initial Soul.

It will be fascinating to watch. And quite recreational to listen to the explanations. You can bet that there are a LOT of those in the Astral Plane that are all for the broadening of these cloning experiments.