View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 05:09 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
So, "the grandest illusion" is what you believed until now, or what you believe now? ... Both?

I mostly agree with those that say that the "understanding of the Universe beyond" is above our capability of understanding.

Surely, we should believe whatever fits better or makeup, because it doesn't really matter. What matters is what we do while here on Earth.

I believe that our quest for knowledge should be scaled down from "understanding of the Universe beyond" to "finding out why we are here on Earth". If we were perfect, we wouldn't be here, now, and we wouldn't have to come back over and over.

We can bet on one of the more popular dogmas, or on one of the more intriguing ones, but I would recommend neither. Better, each of us should turn toward inside, go deep, ask questions, get answers, ...

It is better to ask for "what we are to do now", and not for "how things are" and then rationalize what we should do.

It's 10 months since I posted my opener for this thread..... Why didn't you respond while the thread was fresh?

What's made you pick up my thoughts now for comment?