View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Misscpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowBone
A few years ago I believe I started seeing energy, but I'm not entirely positive that is what is happening.
It looks like a transparent, milky substance around people. Sometimes I can see harsh "boundary lines," and other times I cannot.
Depending on the day or time, it also looks as though this energy (if that is what I am seeing) is pulsing and moving. If I de-focus my eyes, it looks like everything around me emits this pulsing, moving, energy.
Anyone have similar experiences?
I have always been intrigued and fascinated by the concept of seeing/reading the aura, so any info, insights, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
-HollowBone

Hi

Yes it often starts that way and lasts for a few seconds before you try and get it back again. Then with practice the colours start to appear.

If you lie down and turn the lights down low. Put your hand in the air and look through your fingers. Eventually you will see the aura around the hand/fingers.

Another good way is to get somebody to lie down and put a coloured blanket over them e.g green. Make sure you have a neutral background such as a white wall etc and then stand back and focus your eyes just above the blanket line (they may look like a mummy lying down with the blanket over them). That is a good way to start seeing the colours coming off a person.