Thread: Robins
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Osian

Just my feeling but here goes. I think Robins come along to say hi to us, they seem to take an interest in people almost as if just letting them know they are not alone. I have a little red robin that comes to visit me every morning when i'm up with my horses, i think he wants me to feed him too!!! so i must take some food tomorrow

They always bring a smeile to my face and i get a sense of being watched it's lovely to experience, they seem very wise.

Animal symbolism of the Red Robin - A quick-list:
  • Joy Hope Clarity Renewal Pleasure Simplicity Happiness Satisfaction Rejuvenation Contentment Bright future
  • New beginning
The robin brings a fresh new perspective to situations that are otherwise foggy and unclear. Try calling on robin energy for clarity when your judgement is clouded or when you need light shed on an issue.
The red robin reminds us it's time to shake the sleepiness out of our head (both figuratively and literally), get alert, get moving, and start enjoying life! Spring has sprung, tides have turned, and no matter how crummy or grey our world has been it is time for new beginnings! Enjoy the bright road ahead because it's only going to get brighter!

Not only is the robin a promise of new beginnings with the new cycle of spring in our midst, it carries symbolic meanings of cheer, joviality and light-heartedness. We can see this in the spring of the robin's step. The song also hails the message: "Live, love, laugh and be happy" and that is precisely what the symbolic meaning of the red robin tells us too.