View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Yes i have heard about the microchip being the mark of the beast, I will physically not let anyone give that to me, they will have to fight me first, same with forced vaccinations!
Is there a place we can live outside all this rubbish, I think hard wired/ fibre optics stops emf so thats a solution, but that doesnt kill people... :(
You can also get Tesla watches...wear Faraday clothing...tinfoil hats...look into "Faraday Cages"...one day, I am going to make one..

Anyway, I just got a vision...

6G is going to be called 6GG..

It will consist of bio electrical implants called "Bio Sims" and the display will be Smart Clothing.

You will be able to link yourself to a mobile phone and relate all info to a "Doctor Droid"...blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterol...no more need for blood tests to diagnose disease...people will hail it as a miracle...

Until God and/or Aliens hit this planet with a series of E-Bombs, which will effectively kill all of those who have these implants and those who do not will be saved to start the evolution of mankind over again...

I wont let anybody do it to me either.