View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
For anyone who knows anything about 5g it is a catastrophe waiting to happen and will kill so many people, animals and other life forms. It appears to be inevitable as some evil force controls the world in my opinion. So i am wondering how this crazy radiation emitted from 5g will affect us spiritually, it will really hamper our energetic field causing us to have so many health problems, cancer, brain problems and infertility for example.
It appears to be the end time on earth for humans and life imo, i think its too late to wake people up to the horrors that go on.
Is there anywhere in the world we can live, emf radiation free and have a relatively normal life?
Im sorry about the subject of this post but we are running out of time
As unfortunate as it is, people have really been given absolutely no alternative to using modern technology if they want their basic needs met. Don't have a mobile phone? the internet? a credit card/paypal? you are royally screwed a million ways 'til Sunday.

Old institutions are seeking to reinvent themselves, but even they are having a difficult time....post offices, libraries, banks and even government agencies, because everything is done online now...and if I go into Centrelink (Social Services) with an enquiry, all they do now is help people to set up online accounts...unemployment is skyrocketing and will continue to do so because any face to face human interaction has now become a luxury item.

As for 5G...my Mobile Phone company is being sneaky by disrupting the 4G service and coverage at random times...booting me back to 3G...in the middle of phone calls..in the middle of Youtube Videos...at least 3-4 times a day it happens, just so they can say "don't want your videos to lag? want coverage in the suburbs? you will need to switch to 5G"...watch it happen! planned and metered obsolesence of a working system just so they can introduce a more expensive and "better" one without complaint and then give us no choice but to use it...watch it!

I am just waiting for the "666" mark of the Beast to be included in there somewhere...maybe the next step is implanted microchips like dogs have to interract with our mobile phones for "identification purposes" and to relay payments etc directly to utility companies and such..for without the chip (which will be compulsory) you won't be able to buy food, pay your bills, communicate with others...we will all have "alien implants" inside us voluntarily...well, as far as "starve and die/face imprisonment if you don't have one" gives us the voluntary choice...watch it!

The NBN rollout promised us faster internet speeds...it is slower than dial up! Australia also has the worst internet speeds in the world! slower than all third world countries! so much for being the "smart country" that we once were.

I will be one of those who will refuse to be microchipped on "religious grounds" and then go and join a self-sufficient ashram/commune somewhere, exercising my "freedom of religious expression" until that bill is changed and even Christians will need to "accept the mark of the beast or be put to death"...this is what 6G is gonna do!

For now...and forever..

https://youtu.be/y_lMV--klM4

https://www.xtees.com/no-3g-no-4g-on...slogan-t-shirt