View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I searched the forum and didn't see anything on the Rainbow Children. I always thought I was indigo, however, I've been told time and time again that I'm definitely rainbow. I was born in the late 80s so I did not think I was a part of that wave. But as I;ve read up on them I definitely agree. Except I was born before the 2000s and I wasn't born in a healthy and stable environment. I'm also from the fairy realm :P Any other rainbows on here? I was hoping to find a few I could keep in contact with.

Hi Angel
I have been drawn to give you this, hope you don't mind - if you do please ignore... I don't usually do this, however the message is so strong so here you go ...

You were born a crystal child as the years have passed your body has moved into alignment with the rainbow energy, you still hold the energy of the crystal within you - you are a pure channel... At the present time many souls are moving in and out of their original birth energy as the new energies are birthed on the planet. The nature realms are also moving up an octave as the planet's vibration is raising at a more accelerated scale than it has ever done before. Many Fairy realm peeps were born crystal. I chanelled a message a while back that there is a new wave. I can't remember my notes or I would tell you about them as anyone in alignment with source currently has the ability to dip in and out of the states for higher development.

With Light