View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellarnova
I am brand new and know next to nothing about chakras. I don't have a mentor or anyone to explain this to me.

For most of my life I have suffered from severe depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed with Bipolar II, however some therapists say I do not meet the criteria. I'm not interested in the label, as I believe its all on the same spectrum.

I'm tired of having to take medication and seeing no results, tired of going to therapy, and tired of feeling this way.

Ive come to the conclusion that I must have an energy blockage that is causing me to be this way. Does anyone have an idea of which it could be?

Thank you.
Chakras exist in the subtle body and are basically unaffected by mental illness, being that the illness is 'mental'.

Besides, who is to say a schizophrenic person hears voices because their third-eye is open? not me.

Who is to say a nympho can't turn their second chakra off? not me.

Who is to say a depressed person has their heart chakra closed? nay.

It's more of a causal than direct relation, but you can't attribute it to any chakra, even though the resulting symptoms of it can affect them on some level.

Sometimes we all can move from our head to our heart and vice versa real quick...some people may be 'Bipolar' and don't even know it eh?

Let's just say it's not as black and white as all that, because there are certain corresponding nervous pathways also involved here. It's all interconnected.