View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 06:44 AM
Master
Also, the cat goes among the pigeons now...I'm just gonna open it up and throw it in there and damn the consequences - because I am totally like that. :)

Quote:
This is why I disagree with Hinduism and the New Age. They claim "I Am God" yet they cannot save the world.

In the Hindu religion, we have a concept called Yugas.

At the moment (and for the past few thousand years) we are in the middle of the darkest age in human spiritual development called Kali Yuga.

According to the Hindu scriptures, in the middle of Kali Yuga, certain things are gonna happen...there's going to be a LOT of shame and fear in the world...there's going to be a LOT of 'false teachings' saying they are based ON the Hindu scriptures, but will bear absolutely no relevance whatsoever to them...there's going to be a LOT of people saying "I am already enlightened, so I don't need to do anything whatsoever"...meanwhile they will still feel emotions like anger, hatred, fear etc saying "that's okay because I'm enlightened, so all that doesn't matter" and there's going to be a LOT of people who say they ARE God, so they don't NEED God.

As unfortunate as it is, many believe that the Age of Aquarius will bring us back to a 'Golden Age' when according to Hindu scriptures, the Age of Aquarius signifies the middle of Kali Yuga and the darkest times...humankind still has a LONG way to go before the next 'Golden Age' (Satya Yuga).

Now, the epidemic of this Kali Yuga is so widespread...so ingrained, it has become the 'norm' for all sections of society, including the 'spiritual sector'...however, the very rare few of us are immune to the effects of Kali Yuga and have to deal with everybody else saying 'you are wrong' because they are totally enmeshed within it and cannot see that...and in the case of society it's a 'majority rules' scenario and that's how Kali Yuga gets perpetuated, because nobody dares take a stance against it and even if they DID, it would just be like peeing in the ocean anyway.

I hope this explains it.