Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I think these "negative entities" do not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
How can you be so sure, most peeps on the earth plane do not seem to have a clue what is going on, and us starseeds do not no for sure as we follow are heart wisdom
Okay. That’s a complicated issue.

You once said that you are in a dreamlike state. And indeed it’s the case that many of your beliefs are based on illusions. I do not mean it in a negative way. Souls incarnate in material worlds because they just want to make experiences. They want to experience adventures. In reality we are always safe. And our souls could do and have everything they want to - every time. The problem is that this condition isn’t very interesting.

For the purpose of making life more interesting souls create illusions they believe in as soon as they incarnate. When our souls are in the beyond (before they incarnate) they can plan and choose every experience they want to make in their upcoming incarnation. Think of the planet Earth as a kind of a computer game. Planet Earth indeed is just a game. It is designed for just on purpose: To give billions of souls the opportunity to make just these experiences they want to make. At the moment you read this text there are spiritual system administrators which monitor every happening on this planet. If there really were "negative entities" which would try to harm others or the planet they could immediately intervene and stop their evildoing.

If would you ask why should there be these spiritual system administrators? I would counter: the proper question is: Why shouldn’t they be there?