View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Master
Raising Your Energy Vibrations

Over the next coming days/weeks I'm going to write about some of the knowledge ive gained with my two and a half years research into keeping the mind and body strong - including meditation to help some of my friends here who like myself might keep stumbling along the way on our journey health wise... We are all human beings made of 100% energy so that makes us all energy beings, so makes sense to keep the mind/body strong, while the body is just a vehicle for our spirit, we need to keep it strong as possible with correct energy while we delve into the spiritual side of things here on this brilliant forum, whilst on our individual amazing travels here on Earth.

Many of you on here, energy vibrations will be extremely high... But for some dealing with spiritual issues, energy vibrations can be low - so if this is you just trying to deal with matters at hand, and something troubling you then its 'you' I want to try and help with my knowledge, then you can go out into the world and help and be kind to many others if you want to.

I'll write more later and over coming days/weeks as words come to me, for now you are feeling low on energy, research - 'positive energy to self heal' - If anyone has comments of questions feel free to post, and I will keep writing what ive learned and answering any questions. So if you're reading this now and struggling dealing with spiritual issues - start by raising energy vibrations to get the mind/body strong, and if you're a big burger eater don't! Just cut down on meat and eat more fruit instead to raise your vibrations and feel better - and lower alcohol, avoid those extra drinks to make you sleep they don't help in the near/long run. Good luck and i'll write lots more on this.

Regards Steve.