View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau
By the way, SimpleMan, do you have an idea that 9 is a special number according to Indian scriptures. The sum of the digits of all the multiples of 9 (18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63 ...) is 9 again. It is sometimes even known as 'Brahmasankhya' i.e. the number of the Creator, implying that this manifested world which represents the multiples of 9, is 9 in the end. Creator and creation are one!

Ashish

Interesting! But I am still unaware of the message behind it... is this the answer of the Creator to one of my deepest desire, a conversation with him/

I am a person who thinks every single day at things that are beyond this world.I am only 23, but believe me, from a very early age, I've been drawn by a deep desire to meet the Creator.When I was really young, around 7-10 years, I had this feeling that God is sad because too few people are talking with Him.. we think too much about this world, making it the ultimate reality, forgetting the truth.Now, I've always had this question, what is the truth? No, not the truth as something created by our human mind, but the absolute truth, the truth behind the truth, the first truth.Jesus said "I am the truth", but I still don't get it.