View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Knower

I chuckle at myself at how rude patience can be, yep ;-) Until I realized how it made complete sense as I’d been (for years, hahaha) wishing for patience with each and every dandelion brought to seed, taken in hand, and blown into the winds... i guess I may have a lot of opportunities to practice patience in my life, lol.

What I’m hearing from your post is that right now this connection is your desired love plan and you can’t see it otherwise. I can definitely understand this feeling especially if you guys shared *physical* time together recently, wowie :) I can only imagine... sweetly ATM, how close the possibilities may seem to be.

I may not be the best person to ask what I would do in your situation... but here goes... Disclaimer: i have a fiercely loyal, open-hearted, not-necessarily monogamous mindset. This will of course influence my answer. Take what resonates and disregard the rest.

So you feel stuck because you have a desire to move forward on a love plan for yourself... SC seems perfect to you and he is part of you always in heart... but since SC is not showing up in a way that currently fulfills the Love plan... you wonder what to do? Be alone?

If you are not interested in others... don’t push it. Be alone until you don’t want to be alone anymore. If you feel the urge to find companionship and intimacy seek close friends and activity partners. Maybe those you can authentically share your soul journey with.

If someone does manage to inspire your soul’s attention enough to interest you in dating or engaging... go for it... have fun with no expectations! Maybe in the getting to know you phase ask what they think/feel about soul connections and the potential of the “clairs”. I mean if you already know this is an important aspect of yourself why not put it out there, see how open and receptive they are. Maybe even ask if they would feel bothered or betrayed by you feeling/loving/remaining open to a close SC that you feel deeply connected to.

You have the foreknowledge that a connection like this exists for you. It’s an insightful gift that many do not have or understand when they begin making promises to others... If they can’t handle this kind of “presence” in your life can you handle them? Do you want to? It’s not like SC feels like an Ex crossed off to you, right? So what if new connections think you’re crazy and move on... or just can’t handle that kind of soul sharing and communing... maybe then not a great match.

Remember, not everyone is looking for forever, and living together, and kids and not everyone minds their partners being connected deeply with others (emotionally, spiritually, and crazily enough even physically ;-). Meaning and significance come to us in many ways... and you just never know what may show up in your life.

Plus, now that you’ve an idea of the quality relating your looking for let your relationships shine as they shine... and be what they are and grow into. if they don’t take seed and learn to thrive let them sink and fade away... turn the earth to await a new season... but always... be yourself... otherwise who would you be? And for whom?

Honestly, having a *great* relationship with self and a (ahem) periodically nudging 5D connection to boot has it’s benefits. There is no physical “need” per se.

Although... maybe what’s pressing is a desire in wanting family and such... which is a real material time consuming kind of manifestation. I checked your age on your profile and am making a guess here. I will say that I believe my advice still holds. There are folks who enter our lives for a reason, season, or lifetime. And families can thrive in many different ways. You don’t have to box it in beforehand.

I met my now husband decades ago while I was still in love with my first adolescent love. I still love him, that first love. I still remain connected with him to some degree. But our life paths have separated for the most part. Still, my husband knew/knows of him and we were all friendly with each other. No competition or crossing each other off completely because more love entered our lives. Later, i met SC... and OMG more love!!! What?!?! Heart center bursting kind of love! And so I shared with DH as I’m not one who is able to keep that sort of thing to myself under raps. This new experience of love didn’t diminish or nullify the love for/with my husband... though it did flood me with confusion as i believed the feelings/experiences I felt for another were meant/intended for marriage. But that’s not how it showed up in my life... so i don’t dwell on the shoulds/coulds of it and I also make no attempts to deny and shut it down either. At root it is love which is more important than any attachment I have to the stories. I trust in love and that love knows better than my mental constructs and fears.

I now have this notion that if i proceed from authentic love and seek growth and harmony in all of my relating to the best of my ability all will be ok for me. Eventually. I do not know all of the possibilities and stories yet to unfold. But we do and can create environments that are conducive (or not) to the truth of who we know ourselves to be now. From there we can stagnate, dig ourselves out, and/or thrive with the choices we make.

An aside... What’s the Love Plan for you?

Living together? Marriage? Kids? Spending most of your time together with little separation and individual pursuits or vice versa, or half and half? Long or short distance? Meeting weekly? Monthly? quarterly? Annually? I ask because there are so many kinds or Love relationships... Do you know if SC shares a similar/compatable Love plan as you? Does his lifestyle generally match up to what you are seeking?

Lets say for example your SC has absolutely no desire for children... and you deeply do... shall you not have children? Will you resent not having lived that part of your life’s dream in order to only be open relationally to him? Observe any resentments that show up in your life and ask if you can free yourself from them without expecting another to clear it up for you. That can be challenging self work...

I’ve read and it resonates with me that we often have many relationships in life... they may be in the form of relating with different people over the years or maybe several different relationships shared between two ever-changing people.

BTW, Love your most recent sync written on the bathroom wall. *grins*

I also relate to SC popping in to help me on my soul path and also helping me see what I wanted to cut away as far as new connections that were not serving me. As I’ve mentioned I’m in an open marriage... DH works and does his own thing *A LOT* so I have time and bandwidth for my own pursuits. Even if my husband was I had yet to be interested in pursuing any outside romantic relationships (wasn’t even sure if it was possible internally for me). I tried... as what’s good for the goose is good for the gander (so I thought) but it never seemed to click. I met a few nice folks but it never stuck. One time, i even abruptly cut a date short and basically ran out... the energy turned for me and i had to get outa there pronto. Called my husband to pick me up along the way. I trust this kind of knowing for myself. Knowing when to exit stage left. That was that for a long time...

After I *lost* a really close male friend who chose to cut off from me outta the blue... and having grieved that loss I sought new friendships whom I could be open about being open. I wasn’t going to force anything but i was open to talking, exploring and seeking friends who were open as its often hard to share generally about that kind of thing for support. DH was also completely wrapped up in his own stuff and I again had time. This is when SC first popped into my inbox... and we began talking and um exchanging energy. At the same time a burst of interest came in from others and I would meet them for a walk or coffee/tea... Every single time!!! SC would txt me while I was out.

My interest petered out with these others for the most part. My heart wasn’t in it. Turns out I’d rather spend the time with myself on my own. I’m still enjoying solitude... but After a big move I’m once again open to meeting people and such to build community but NOW it’s only doing what my heart and soul draw me to do... with others who share similar soul aspects. Romance not necessary/desired as far as I can feel ATM. Luckily through interactions w/ SC and my own growth I am more in trust with myself and my intuition. Open hearted without projecting fears of future outcomes. Just enjoying where I’m at now. Knowing how things can change *A LOT* with even a single message from a “stranger” that feels true in my heart.

In short, LOL, go with what feels right in your heart and in your gut :-)

Cheers!

TW