View Single Post
Old 15-03-2006, 07:55 PM
starlite

Thank you, Pounamu.

I understand your words and they have filled me with a starnge feeling of hope - so thank you.

Obviously, at 31 years of age, i am only just embarked on my long spiritual journey - so have many many questions and a yearning for estoric knowledge (i guess this could, it certain situations, make me vulnerable to certain enertities attaching themselves to me?). However, i now understand the importance of fully questioning any message i have channelled through me. Before these last few days i have spent on this forum, i saw anything that i felt came from the non-physical as truth. It's funny really, i'm always mentally questioning those folk i encounter on the earth plane - but never another spirit!

Your last post has led me to this question: In your understanding, are channelled messages from other entities who are not directly attached to you (apart from the unity of the universe - you know what i mean) lacking in truth - as in truth that relates to u. And, because of this, are real messages of truth those that you may receive from elements (aspects/entities....i'm struggling for words) of you higher self? Or am i going down the wrong path!!!???

Also, for your perusal: Matt 13 The parable of the sower / mustard seed

3 - and he spake many things in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they srung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
And when the sun was up, and choked them:
But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirty fold.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest in parables?
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Therefore, i speak unto them in parables...

31 - another parable he put forth unto them saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof

Love and Light Starlite xx