View Single Post
Old 14-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Pounamu

Hi Silver Swan...

I suppose it is brave making these assertions about the "ascended masters", as we were told that if we ever projected a negative or harmful thought towards them, we would get it straight back, manyfold!!! However, it occurs to me to ask: Who says they are ascended? ...they do! Well, actions speak louder than words; having found out that they manouver the truth, I think that they may be manouvering that too; and in my ascension experiences, I have found them to be opposed. That was a shock; but makes sense if you realise that they are apparently inflated versions of consciousness that belongs in the recesses of one's body structure, and who managed to inflate themselves into power by various ploys that hijacked some false ascensions earlier in human history. (Its a very long story; best taken in by a detailed study of the information, which is a bit complex to deal with in a simple post, and takes a lot of experience to interpret). While it is true that these so-called ascended masters do have some knowledge of spiritual laws and such, they are incapable of taking one beyond a certain point, as they do not know how to genuinely ascend. How your "ascended master" guides will react to this news should you ask them about it, I'm not sure; just be VERY discerning and extremely "on your toes". I realise its extremely difficult sometimes to know who's telling the truth in such situations.

However, my best intuitive appreciation of my pathway led me to join the Spiritual School of Ascension in 2001; and when I went to the Director and founder of the School to have my "Soul Purpose" reading, she said "When I looked at you this morning in our public meeting, I thought you were not ready for this; but a cloak has been lifted now - who were you following before now?" I replied that I was into Mayan studies. "No, they are okay, it can't be that..... Did you have any contact with the "ascended masters", by any chance?" "Yes," I said, "through several organisations that I joined". "Well," she said, "they are trying to make out that you're not ready so you won't go ahead with this. And also, they have a kind of claw thing that they're holding your heart chakra closed with.... I am going to dissolve it.... there it goes. Intend to separate completely from all those ascended masters you had contact with".

Now I realise that the foregoing does not prove or disprove anything on its own. But taken with what I know now and my experience to date, it was indicative. Another thing I remember a few years before that was my wife who was clairvoyant, reporting some ascended masters and beings coming and surrounding us both in a merkaba sacred geometry formation. I knew that this has a form of energy that is incompatible with Earth's magnetic, rotational form of energy. Why would they do that??? Well, its all indicative! They could see that I had my doubts even then, and were trying to keep us in their vibrations.

If you would like to, check the SSOA website at <http://www.ascendpress.org/> and look in the "Messages from Nature" and "Messages from the Earth Mother" sections to start with. It is a huge site, and will take anyone a long time to scan all the material; but its the perspective and channeled material of two people who have learnt how to ascend from their own efforts together with guidance from Nature and Earth; many of their initiates have from time to time also added articles on how they experienced their pathway. The "Call To Ascend" and Community Journals have many of these articles - when an initiate leaves the School, anything of theirs not incorporated in these journals is removed, to keep the energies of the website as true to the purpose of SSOA as possible; which is, to map-carve the ascension process for humans - Earth has found that many of the patterns found out about provided useful information for her own ascent as well.

I know how disorienting it can be to have one's philosophy of life turned upside down, and I hope my information doesn't do that to those who read this; but "someone has to tell it"!!! Its up to each to suss it out and accept or set aside until more info / experience comes to hand.

If other queries arise, don't hesitate to ask; I'll do what I can to give you an answer!

With many blessings,
Namaste, Pounamu