View Single Post
Old 13-03-2006, 05:21 PM
starlite

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY WORDS AND STORY - I LEARNT A LOT!

I am particularly grateful to your comments on the brotherhood. You may have read other postings i have dotted around this forum asking for comments on this host of spirits - i feel i need knowledge on them as i feel my messages could possibly come from them.

At present, i'm feeling in a bit of a quandry as what to do with these messages. On one level they seem quite personal to me; as if the purpose is to fuel my knowledge to help assist with my spiritual progression (ascension). However, after having read your experience, i feel that these 'quandries' i am feeling may be linked to the fact that they can be hindering my own truth (im not totally sure i have fully connected to this aspect at present - i often let myself become bogged down by earthly emotions!). The messages suggest that it is time for peace and that spirit is working for the purpose of this being achieved on earth. They inform of how man should live in relation to his self and his fellow men. Deep down, i feel that this is the notion i should talk to others about - but, because of inexperience and a hostile majority, i don't quite know how to go about this. Certainly my efforts to date have been rejected and ridiculed!

I would be very grateful for any further comments you would like to make. I have been given the name of one spirit that provided me with a message (i feel i get these through channelling like you say - i write them as they come): john, Arion John of Arabic times. I have tried to research but haven't found much. I,ve read about Arion - walking one morning thinking i needed to read the opening scene of 'Twelevth Night' i found a reference here to who he was and what he represented but i couldn't find the John link. Like i say, i would be very grateful for any further help or pointers of direction u could provide.

Many thanks

Love and light starlite x