View Single Post
Old 13-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite
Anyway, i am interested if you know anything about the great white brotherhood, st germaine's predictions for 2012 - the golden age.
In anticipation... much love and gold light starlite x
Hello, Starlite!
Way back in the 1950s, when I was a young man going to University, I also began my spiritual search in earnest; and after starting with the Psychic Research Society, I joined the Theosophical Soc., and learned of the Great White Brotherhood and St. Germain there. Eventually I joined "The Bridge to Freedom" in the mid 1960s, (you may know that that organisation followed the "I AM" Movement, and was under St Germain, El Morya and Kuthumi). In the late 1960s I married my late wife, who was into spaceman teachings, and she began to channel St. Germain as her spiritual teacher, (though numerous other "ascended masters" gave us messages as well). We were persuaded that we were Twin Flames, and one of our duties was to bring into embodiment a daughter who would be a very spiritual child; and we went to Hawai'i to be in the field of the Temple of Peace there to conceive this child. My wife was then sterile with blocked fallopian tubes; she felt them being opened by the Violet Fire. With her clairvoyance she watched as our child was conceived.

Well, we were led up the garden path on a number of things by these "ascended masters" - the most obvious being that our child was a boy, and had "karma" written all over his face when he was born... there were numerous other "manouvers" that occurred. When we asked about them we were told that we wouldn't have done what was necessary for us to do without being manouvered into it. In those days, no one had the nerve to question an Ascended Master, so we swallowed that story. Finally, several years later, after reading what these 'ascended masters' were really up to, I said to my wife (who was devoted to them): "You know, I don't think these ascended masters are who they seem to be - they are not leveling with us. I can think of several ways in which we have turned out to have been misled".

Well, it was the only time I ever got thrown out of our bedroom and told to occupy the spare room for the night! However, in a few days Justine had reconsidered the situation, and agreed that things did not seem on the level.

Eventually my Best Beloved died of cancer; and I was able to sell the house and go overseas to visit (and soon join) the Spiritual School Of Ascension, and take another leap forward in my understanding.

I understand now that the Great White Brotherhood and the "ascended masters" therein can take one so far along one's spiritual development path, but no further; as they are in truth limited in understanding as are we - just at a bit higher level, that's all. They have in their method of teaching the method of the guru, who gives the disciple their truth, and takes away the disciple's truth. They also tie into one's aura and make it extremely difficult to break away from them. But to truly come into your own truth and unique spiritual understanding and sovereignty of being, you have to find and embrace your own truth, that is within. And the best way to do that is to "intend to ascend" and follow where that intention leads you.

When I joined the SSOA mentioned above, I found that there was a lot more to know about ascension than the Ascended Masters had ever taught publicly (of course I know there was an Esoteric Section of the T.S. which I was never a part of, but by all accounts it was very staid and secret, and even the Bridge to Freedom was an eye-opener for an E.S. member whom I taught for a while).

I haven't updated myself with what St. Germain has to say in recent times, since I don't want to re-connect with him again at this point. He served my spiritual search well to begin with, but would now be a hindrance, I feel.

I don't know what you will make of all this - but this is my honest take on the ascended masters and the Great White Brotherhood. Mother Earth is forging ahead with her own ascension and has, I believe, made great strides towards laying the foundation for a Golden Age to come, after we enter the aura of the Great Central Sun, anticipated to take place in 2018. I test that that is my truth, and I'm sticking to it!

Blessings upon your pathway; and if I can be of any further assistance, you have only to ask!

Namaste,
Pounamu (Maori language for "greenstone" or nephrite).