View Single Post
Old 24-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheech
Hi guys. I'm very curious about the spiritual afterlife and I'm starting to develop a real interest for it.

Just recently a friend of mine committed suicide. I have heard people who commit suicide are not totally free of their burdens in the afterlife. I have heard they must try and help their loved ones cope with the pain of their sudden death, among other things.

However my friend had very serious mental illness. He had depression, OCD, and anxiety disorder. All of which were very severe i might add. I've also heard people with mental disorders, get cut a break when they die, for lack of a better term.

So my question is this - What happens when people with serious mental illness commit suicide? Is he still suffering in the afterlife? What became of him?

Everyone has a light spirit, but if your brain condition does not allow you to express your light spirit, then you cannot.

It always exists, and is safe in the light. When we die we are released from all organic chemical signals that cause us to suffer. Suffering stops afterwards.

When family members make contact with spiritual mediums they regain contact via the signals of DNA in which they left. This has given some of us the idea that they are still suffering in spirit, yet they can only communicate through the body which they left which belongs to their life.

I do know of circumstances that has caused some spirits to continually come back trying to notify their family that they are safe after they die. Some Mediums on Earth gain realization of their contact and assist them to heal their anxiousness by advising them.