View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
That totally makes sense!
Quote:
There is a feeling of the two of you being worlds apart, you being of a higher frequency , they being of a more casual day to day frequency.
This part especially; I was having such trouble because I kept trying to 'raise her up', as it were, and I would get pulled in all directions by her personal problems and see-saw-like persona inventions. That's such good clarity now. I feel it very much, that it's time to move on and grow and experience wondrous things.
Thank you kindly.

A: Queen of Roses--Akashic Tarot
A relationship with someone you know may deepen and become more meaningful, or someone new may appear. Be open to the connection; it may
be a romantic one, or it might be that a friend, family member, or co-worker is going to be helpful and valuable to you in some way. This card upright sometimes shows a happy resolution to a difficulty with family, a friend, or a love relationship.

I'm getting a sense of 'mother' energy just by looking at the card.
I hope this helps.

Q: Was one of my most recent lives on another planet?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII