View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Master
Reading for Crystalkitty
Quote:
Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name.

The light of the world, Reflection ~ Akashik Tarot

I feel like this is positive movement forward. There is a feeling of the two of you being worlds apart, you being of a higher frequency , they being of a more casual day to day frequency. It feels there is movement apart from each other. You are the one who cares more in some ways, but also someone who has been able to smile from a perspective of inner knowing, knowing where the other person comes from and not being too worried about it. a heart that is more generous regardless and on a more spiritual path. You have reclaimed your spiritual self in the process and at the same time, be kind in your higher heart. Reclaiming and retaining a nurturing a generous nature, a person who will be there for others in need despite all odds is what stands out in this reading. There is a point of commonality from the past, but this isn't significant anymore in regards to your personal paths as you are moving paths differently.

I hope this helps and relates ~

Next reading for angelic star
What karmic patterns exist between me and S ?