View Single Post
Old 28-07-2012, 09:40 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
I recall I had three such sessions done sometime in the past. Can't remember what they were supposed to do for me, though. Still am the same bitter, anxious, angry, depressed self, in spite of having been through a number of other healing modalities and sessions over the years.

Anyhow, my sessions were done distantly. I remember seeing a blurred vision in the corner of my eyes of my practitioner's hands during one of the sessions, so that was kind of interesting, though.

Hi, I happened to be reading what you wrote about being depressed and that still after having treatments. Well I have found out in my life that sometimes we are living or working in Noxious Energies that cause that, Worse if you are also feeling worn out, tired all the time. The Energies come up from under the ground and can be caused by underground streams or the earth splitting and a few other things. Sorry for going on another path but I hate to see people suffering and it is worse if you don't know what is causing it. Having been through it I know how bad it can get, however I was lucky the 2nd time as someone told me what was doing it and I managed to clear it. The last time it happened I couldn't and had to seek help to clear it. I can tell you more if you want to know about it. Blessings, Clarrie