View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Experiencer

I use a video that was produced by Kate Potter, called 'Namaste' and you can catch it on tv periodically. I like it because the filming is really good, beautiful places around the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, BC and Ms. Potter who is the guide has a lovely, soft voice and directs your movements in a easy to understand way.

I used to flip back and forth between the ten different workouts on my set, but in the last couple years I settled down to three (sometimes four) of the workouts. The reason I do this is because it's allowed me to learn the sequences to the point that the movements can flow and I know what's coming next. I don't have to spend my focus on 'following' her instructions so much as just moving with it as she talks.

And each practise starts with a warmup, then the practise, and then a cool down (really just a continuation but doing movements in the prone position)

Here's a link to one of their Free video workouts to try. Hope you enjoy as much as I do. I've had my set for about ten years now and I still love it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJS-5xZnTs