View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

CrystalSong, I LOVE your theory and it makes perfect sense. The second I arrived there something inside of me just said "yes"... and this explains that completely! You're so right about recreating that in my home too. Because of my health issues I tend to be very neglectful of my environment when really I should be making it a healing haven. It seems like common sense but not the kind of thing you necessarily think about in the pits of despair and fatigue!

Is there any way of learning more about these frequencies? Does anywhere online give you more info on different frequencies of different places? I'll have a google but let me know if you have any resources.

I also feel quite drawn to consult with you as you seem to know a lot about this stuff. If you have any insights that could help anyone going through some serious fatigue (adrenal), fogginess, headaches and hypoglycaemia, in terms of specific crystals or essences or anything else, I would be extremely grateful. But only if it's no hassle at all. Thanks so much for your input! :)