View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
The Green Ray of Healing and Teaching can be also be thought of as a mixing of the Blue Ray with the Yellow Ray of Illumination. So taking manifest will and applying new illumination to it.

Another good mix you can use is golden-pink light. The Gold Ray of Peace with the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. I got the inspiration from a story I heard about where an angel presented such a color to restore hope. It is appropriate to use for someone who is deep emotional distress such as despair, hopelessness, or grief. In very short time it brings them a new perspective and lifts them up so that they can begin to see hope. The effect was very consistent. The specific hand placement I use is to put one hand on the back of their heart area or shoulder and the other hand on the side of the head. Then I would visualize them being filled with this light.

Thank you so much for sharing your ways of working with Flames.
I've been working a lot with the Golden-Pink Light recently and it works exactly the way you described:)
This hands placement is something I called Angel's embrace, but Ive got problems with that now as I got a healing rod and lots of other staff to handle lol.
:)
thank you once again.