View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:48 AM
RichMartini

That's great S, J and D. S, I think it's important to help yourself to examine why you chose this particular body with its quirks and complications, and perhaps during the session (there's a couple of therapists who are Michael Newton trained in the book "Memories of the Aftelife" that are in London - you might examine their work) have your hypnotherapist ask "Is there anything we can do during this session to help his brain work better, be calmer, or adjust itself in any way?" I mean it really works - whether it's absolutely verifiable or not - I've seen it where a person with a lifelong ailment (a phobia, or in one case a kidney problem) be cured during their session. Not that you need to be cured - but it won't hurt to ask. But when you look up the therapist, try to see if there's anyone you can speak to who has been to see them and can give a recommend. But I do recommend using someone trained in the Michael Newton method (No offense intended to those not trained in his method, I highly recommend looking into it, it's just the next level of depth that would be highly beneficial to your clients, and his book "life between lives" is a clinical how-to in terms of what the Newton Institute can offer - and they do give training sessions world wide). But I recommend them because I've seen them in action and know they've had experience in this between worlds where folks can see why they chose their lifetime - so I hope J you're able to find someone near you - if not, that's ok too, a life between life session is usually the next step after a past life regression for most Newton trained therapists as it is. And D, I've done two LBL sessions, and in the second one I did a more extensive review of a number of lifetimes, and since that door was opened, I've been able to examine a number of thoughts and memories from them. Kind of like seeing multiple films at the same time!