View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Hold your horses there friend.. I respect what you are trying to do here, but I think you should check your sources before you go off into the deep end.

It seems that in this particular day and age, we are seeing a lot of these URGENT!!! Catholic End Time Prophecy about to be fulfilled websites springing up.

Many of these sites, and the people who have constructed them have spliced together the teachings of Marcel Lefebvre who founded the Society of St. Pius X, along with some protestant ideas and conspiracy theories. Needless to say, the outcome is a host of urgent declarations that inform us that the devil is everywhere and the end is coming any second now.

If you do a little digging, you will find that these sites, much like the one you provided a link for, post information that is not Catholic. As as example, the website you posted a link to has a section where one can read about predestination, and only a few being saved... This is not a Catholic teaching. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these sites were constructed by the Society of St Pius X.. because their beliefs and views have always been very dark and doomy.. Either way, these sites have some good resources that are approved by the Church, and then there are many others that are spurious at best.

Remember the guy who predicted the end of the world last summer, (Herald Camping?) These sites are of the same caliber.. I wouldn't get too immersed in it.

Peace..

Regarding Predestination and the number of the saved just go back to that Blog I posted and scroll down to
SAVE YOUR SOUL! HERE IS HOW:

This is really simple. It depends on the type of ignorance you have. So basically if you are culpable or not; you are gulty or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye

If you do a little digging, you will find that these sites, much like the one you provided a link for, post information that is not Catholic. As as example, the website you posted a link to has a section where one can read about predestination, and only a few being saved... This is not a Catholic teaching. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these sites were constructed by the Society of St Pius X.. because their beliefs and views have always been very dark and doomy.. Either way, these sites have some good resources that are approved by the Church, and then there are many others that are spurious at best.

Remember the guy who predicted the end of the world last summer, (Herald Camping?) These sites are of the same caliber.. I wouldn't get too immersed in it.

Peace..

No I don't remember him. These are prophecies from Jesus and not some guy.